Smidge: A Godsend for Bushcrafters



Is Smidge really the best anti-midge spray on the market according to popular belief?

Well on a recent camping trip I decided to find out for myself. Normally I get bit by midges pretty badly with 99% Deet sprays having little or no effect how many bites I get, so I was desperate to find something that worked for me. I purchased Smidge myself for my own use and i'm glad to say that it works. Yes I still got a few bites, but nothing compared to previous years camping in North Wales.

A great bonus is that once applied Smidge lasts for the whole day and did not leave my skin feeling greasy of smelling of chemicals like Deet does. From now on it will remain in my daysack ready for immediate use.

So if your the type of person who midges seem to love, then pick up a can of Smidge and say goodbye to midges.